本文主要是介绍玩具总动员2中英文对白,希望对大家解决编程问题提供一定的参考价值,需要的开发者们随着小编来一起学习吧!
片名:玩具总动员2
(伽玛象限…第四区域)
巴斯光年任务日志
Buzz Lightyear mission log.
所有的迹象都显示 这就是札克天王的星球
All signs point to this planet as the location of Zurg's fortress,
但是却没有 智慧形生物的踪影
but there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
(太空骑警巴斯光年)
(札克天王监视器)
自投罗网吧,我的猎物
Come to me, my prey.
(札克天王能量库)
飞向宇宙…浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
(札克天王能量库)
我们又见面了,巴斯光年 这次你死定了
So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.
我们又见面了,巴斯光年 这次你死定了
So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.
你休想,札克
Not today, Zurg!
(游戏结束)
不…不… 你差点就打败他
You almost had him.
我永远都赢不了札克 你会赢的,抱抱龙
- I'm never gonna defeat Zurg! - Sure, you will, Rex...
你当巴斯比我还要厉害
In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am.
我的手太短了
But look at my little arms!
我不能同时按 发射和跳跃的按键
I can't press the "fire" button and jump at the same time!
在哪儿?
Where is it? Where is it?
胡迪
- Woody? - Huh?
别慌,牛仔
Hang on, cowboy!
你没事吧?
- Woody, are you all right? - Yeah.
我没事啦,巴斯 我不在的时候别忘了这些事
Yeah, I'm fine, Buzz. OK. Here's your list of things to do while I'm gone.
记得要换电池
Batteries need to be changed.
让柜底的玩具出来透透气
Toys in the bottom of the chest need to be rotated.
大家都要上拼字先生的课
And make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell's seminar...
「玩具被吞食该如何应变』
on what to do if you or a part of you is swallowed.
好吗?很好
OK? OK. Good. OK.
你还没找到帽子,对吧?
Woody, you haven't found your hat yet, have you?
对,安弟要参加牛仔营
And Andy's leaving for cowboy camp any minute,
我却找不到牛仔帽
and I can't find it anywhere!
别担心,再过几个钟头
Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours,
你就能跟安弟坐在营火旁 一起烤香喷喷的马铃薯
you'll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious, hot "sch'moes."
是蕃薯啦,巴斯 没错,好吧
- They're called s'mores, Buzz. - Right. Right. Of course.
谁找到胡迪的帽子吗?
Has anyone found Woody's hat yet?
弟兄们,继续找 报告,我们还在找
Keep looking, men. Dig deeper! Negatory. Still searching.
前院小矮人说不在院子里 但是他会继续找
The lawn gnome next door says it's not in the yard, but he'll keep lookin'.
我们到处都找过了 不在茉莉房间
It's not in Molly's room. We've looked everywhere.
我找到了 你找到我的帽子?
- I found it. - You found my hat?
你的帽子?不是啦 我老婆丢了耳环
Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring.
我的亲亲蛋头太太 你找到了
- My little sweet potato! - You found it!
家里有个
It's so nice...
强壮的蛋头老公真好
to have a big, strong spud around the house.
这下可好了
That's just great.
我去不成牛仔营 都是因为一顶蠢帽子
This'll be the first year I miss cowboy camp, all because of my stupid hat!
胡迪,看看你的靴底 别傻了
- Woody, look under your boot. - Don't be silly.
帽子不在那儿 你看看嘛
- My hat is not under my boot. - Would you just look?
瞧,没有帽子 只有「安弟』这两个字
No hat. Just the word "Andy."
不管你有没有帽子
And the boy who wrote that
他还是会带你去牛仔营
would take you to camp with or without your hat.
对不起,宝贝
I'm sorry, Bo.
只是我等了一整年
It's just that I've been lookin' forward to this all year.
才能单独跟安弟相处
It's my one time with just me and Andy.
你这样好可爱哦
You're cute when you care.
别在巴斯面前这样嘛 管他的,他爱看就看
- Bo, not in front of Buzz. - Let him look.
宝贝小姐,你的绵羊
Miss Peep, your sheep!
我是艾而玩具城的艾而
This is Al from Al's Toy Barn
这儿有便宜货
and I'm sittin' on good deals.
好东西正要破卵而出
I think I'm feeling a deal hatching right now.
让我看看有什么 我有一块钱的玩具船、豆娃娃
Let's see what we got. We got boats for a buck Beanies for a buck...
快关掉,有人会听到 怎么关呀?
- Turn it off! Someone's gonna hear! - Which one is off?
价钱低得咕咕叫
Buck-buck-buck! And that's cheap-cheap-cheap! So hurry on down...
是这个按钮
For cryin' out loud, it's this one.
我最恨那只鸡 大伙儿
- I despise that chicken. - Fellas! Fellas!
我有好消息跟坏消息
OK, I got some good news, and I got some bad news.
快说吧 什么消息?
What news?
好消息是我找到你的帽子
The good news is I found your hat, Woody.
我的帽子 弹簧狗,谢谢你…
My hat! Slink, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
你在哪儿找到的? 这就是坏消息
- Where'd you find it? - Well, that's the bad news.
是小狗巴斯特
It's Buster!
恶犬来袭! 全面备战!
Canine alert! Man your battle stations!
快行动!
Let's move, move, move!
胡迪,快躲起来
Woody! Hide! Quick!
好啦…好啦…你找到我了
OK, OK, OK. OK, OK! You found me!
夠了,巴斯特 火腿,它的表现如何?
Buster, all right. Hey, how did he do, Hamm?
它又刷新纪录 乖,狗狗,坐下
- Looks like a new record. - OK, boy. Sit.
把手举起来
Reach for the sky.
你死了
Gotcha!
好棒哦,狗狗
Great job, boy.
我走了谁会想我?
Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone, huh?
谁会想我?
Who's gonna miss me?
谁会想我呀?
Who's gonna miss me?
安弟,你的袋子呢?
Andy, you got all your stuff?
大伙儿周末愉快 礼拜天见
Have a good weekend, everybody. I'll see you Sunday night.
在我的房间
It's in my room.
手举起来
Stick 'em up.
我改天再教你吧
I guess we'll work on that later.
胡迪,准备去牛仔营啰
Hey, Woody. Ready to go to cowboy camp?
安弟,快点,五分钟后出发
Andy, honey, come on. Five minutes, and we're leavin'.
五分钟
Five minutes.
救命啊!谁来救我?
Help, help! Somebody help me!
邪恶的猪排博士,放开她
Let her go, evil Dr. Pork Chop!
不行
Never!
你得选择,胡迪警长 你要她怎么死?
You must choose, Sheriff Woody. How shall she die?
鲨鱼?还是被猴子吃掉?
Shark, or death by monkeys?
快选择吧
Choose!
我选择巴斯光年
I choose Buzz Lightyear!
(星际总部)
那可不行
What? That's not a choice!
飞向宇宙…浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
我来救你,宝贝小姐 我的大英雄
- I'll save you, Miss Peep. - My hero.
谢了,巴斯 不客气,兄弟
- Thanks, Buzz. - No problem, buddy.
千万别惹上所向无敌的…
You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo
…胡迪和巴斯光年
of Woody and Buzz Lightyear!
糟了
Oh, no.
安弟,走了,妹妹都上车了
Andy, let's go! Molly's already in her car seat.
妈咪,胡迪的手被扯破了 糟糕
- But, Mom, Woody's arm ripped. - Oh, no.
也许可以在路上补好 不要,别带去吧
- Maybe we can fix. Him on the way. - No, just leave him.
别难过,乖乖 玩具没有永远不坏的
I'm sorry, honey, but you know toys don't last forever.
(三星级牛仔营)
怎么回事? 胡迪被放到架子上
- What happened? - Woody's been shelved.
安弟
Andy!
(小狗岛)
(超大卡车)
胡迪? 胡迪,帅哥,你还好吧?
- Woody? - Woody? Honey, are you OK?
咿呀,快骑吧,牛仔
Ride 'em, cowboy!
他回来了?他回来了 安弟从牛仔营提早回来了
He's back? Hey, everybody! Andy's back! He's back early from cowboy camp!
各就各位,安弟来了
Places, everybody! Andy's coming!
胡迪,你想我吗?
Hey, Woody! Did you miss me?
跑吧…马儿 快骑吧,牛仔
Giddyap, giddyap, giddyap. Ride 'em, cowboy!
我忘了,你坏了
I forgot. You're broken.
我不要跟你玩了
I don't wanna play with you anymore.
(安弟)
不,安弟,不!
No, Andy! No. No, Andy! No!
安弟,安弟
Andy. Andy.
永别了,胡迪
Bye, Woody.
安弟,别走!
No! No! Andy!
吱吱,是你吗?
Wheezy, is that you?
嗨,胡迪 你怎么会在这儿?
- Hey, Woody. - What are you doing up here?
我以为妈咪 老早就把你修好了
I thought Mom took you to get your squeaker fix. Ed months ago.
安弟很着急耶 没有
- Andy was so upset. - Nah.
她只是安慰安弟而已
She just told him that to calm him down
然后就把我放上来
and then put me on the shelf.
你怎么不求救呢? 我试着吱吱叫
- Why didn't you yell for help? - Well, I tried squeakin'.
可是没有用,没有人听得到
But I'm still broken. No one could hear me.
况且灰尘让我病得更重
Besides, the dust aggravates my condition.
反正我是无药可救了
What's the point in prolonging the inevitable?
我们最后都会沦落到那儿的
We're all just one stitch away from here to there.
前院拍卖
Yard sale? Yard sale!
前院拍卖!大伙儿,醒醒 外面在拍卖
Yard sale! Guys, wake up, wake up! There's a yard sale outside!
前院拍卖? 队长,紧急点名
- Yard sale? - Sarge, emergency roll call!
是,长官 紧急状况
Sir, yes, sir! Red alert!
马上全体集合 排成一列,快点
All civilians fall in position now! Single file! Let's move, move, move!
火腿
- Hamm? - Here.
蛋头先生、太太 在
- Potato Head, Mr. And Mrs? - Here.
蛋包蛋,在在在在在
Troikas. Check, check, check, check, check.
我最讨厌大拍卖
I hate yard sales!
有人来了
Someone's coming!
好吧,让我看看有什么 (两毛五)
OK. Let's see what's up here.
(组合玩具)
永别了,胡迪
Bye, Woody.
吱吱 快点,胡迪,快想办法
Wheezy! Think, think, Woody. Think, think, think.
狗狗,我在上面
Hey. Here, boy. Here, Buster!
这里
Up here!
不…不…
好了,快到前院
OK, boy. To the yard sale!
怎么回事? 他秀逗了
What's goin' on? He's nuts.
他的手没那么糟嘛
His arm ain't that bad.
别去找死,我们爱你
Don't do it, Woody! We love you!
下楼梯小心点
Careful on the steps, now.
走吧,狗狗 要装得若无其事
OK, boy. Let's go. And keep it casual.
不是装腔作势啦
Not that casual.
火腿大爷来也
Piggy bank coming through, coming through.
他在外面吗? 他在那儿
- Is he out there? - There he is.
(两毛五)
他爬进箱子了
He's in the box!
他只把自己标价两毛五
He's sellin' himself for 25 cents!
胡迪,你没这么不值钱吧
You're worth more than that.
等等,他找到什么
Hold on. Hold on. He's got something.
是吱吱 吱吱?
- It's Wheezy! - Wheezy?
他不是自杀,他是去救人
Hey, it's not suicide. It's a rescue.
乖狗狗,别乱动 来吧,好兄弟
Good boy, Buster. Hold still. There. There you go, pal.
你真好,胡迪 好了
- Bless you, Woody. - All right, now.
回安弟房间吧
Back to Andy's room.
干得好,牛仔
Way to go, cowboy.
真是了不起 胡迪,我快掉下去了
- Golly bob howdy! - Woody, I'm slipping!
妈咪,你看看
Mommy... Mommy, look! Look at this!
你看,是一个牛仔娃娃 胡迪不是她的玩具
- Mommy, look! It's a cowboy dolly! - Hey, that's not her toy!
那个小女孩想干嘛?
What's that little gal think she's doin'?
妈咪,卖啦,好不好?
Mommy, Mommy, can we get it? Please? Mommy, please?
乖乖,不要啦,它坏了
You don't want that toy. It's broken.
我的靴子里有蛇
There's a snake in my boot.
原版手工上漆 天然染色、锁边背心
Original hand-painted face. Natural-dyed, blanket-stitched vest!
有点破,能补救 希望有你的手缝尼龙布制…
Little rip. Fix. Able. If only you had your hand-stitched, polyvinyl...
…牛仔帽 我找到了,我找到了
A hat! I found him! I found him! I found him!
巴斯特,安静
Buster! Quiet down!
抱歉,我能帮忙吗? 当然能
- Ex. Cuse me. Can I help you? - Yes.
叫他别碰我的好友
You can help take his paws off my pal.
我出五毛钱卖这个破玩具
I'll give you 50 cents for all this junk.
这怎么会在这儿? 乖乖的把警长…
- Now, how did this get down here? - Hand her the sheriff.
…交给她
Nice and easy.
五块钱 抱歉,这是家里的玩具
- Five dollars. - I'm sorry. It's an old family toy.
乖乖给我走开
Now just walk away.
另外一边
- Wait. - The other way.
我出五十块钱 五十元不少钱耶
- I'll give you 50 bucks for him. - Fifty bucks ain't bad.
我不卖 什么都能卖卖或交易
- It's not for sale. - Everything's for sale.
喜欢我的表吗? 抱歉
- Or trade. You like my watch? - Sorry.
他得救了,安弟的妈咪万岁 棒呆了,她让他吃瘪
- He's safe. Way to go! - She showed him!
茉莉,别乱摸 滚回家吧,胖子
- Molly, don't touch that, sweetie. - Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
等等 什么事?
- Hold on. - What's up?
巴斯,怎么了?
What is it, Buzz?
发生什么事?
What's happening?
他在干嘛?
What's he doing?
我不敢看 矇住我的眼睛,好吗?
I can't watch! Can someone cover my eyes?
他想要偷走胡迪 什么?
- He's stealin' Woody! - What? He can't take Woody.
那是犯法的
It's illegal.
他去哪儿? 想想办法呀
- Where's he going? - Do something.
巴斯
Buzz!
巴斯,阻止他
Get him, Buzz.
红色夹克在哪里?
Where's the red jacket?
(要卖请早)
(三郡车牌)
怎么会有人要偷走胡迪呢?
Why would someone steal Woody?
(儿童不宜进入)
(证物A)
(证物A)
我们再回顾一次
All right. Let's review this one more time.
8时32分左右
At precisely 8:32-ish,
证物A胡迪遭到绑架
Ex. Hibit A, Woody, was kidnapped.
证物B绑匪的素描
Ex. Hibit B, a composite sketch of the kidnapper.
他的胡子没那么长 好吧,画板,帮他刮胡子
- He didn't have a bea
这篇关于玩具总动员2中英文对白的文章就介绍到这儿,希望我们推荐的文章对编程师们有所帮助!