本文主要是介绍飞屋环游记中英文对白,希望对大家解决编程问题提供一定的参考价值,需要的开发者们随着小编来一起学习吧!
杜三学翻译
Evildoers of our kingdom.
王国里行凶作恶的人们啊
We're always the losers, the bad guys.
我们总是失败者 恶人
Is that fair? No.
这公平吗?不
We're tarting tonight
从今晚开始
I give you happily never after!
我要给你们一个邪恶新世界
hold it, hold it, hold it!
停住 停住 停住
Would the owner of a light blue coach with "Narnia" plates please move your vehicle?
门外浅蓝色带 "纳尼亚" 标志马车的主人 能另找个地方停车吗?
You're parked in a "Trolls Only" zone. Thank you.
这里是巨怪专用区 拜托
While I have your attention, you see that there?
我干嘛要引起你们的注意 看见那儿了吗?
That's what we call a "wicked stepmother." Feel free to boo.
那是我们称为 "邪恶继母" 的女人 喝倒彩也没关系的
I know what you're thinking. Who put a wicked stepmother in charge?
我知道你在想什么 "谁让这邪恶的继母来掌权的?"
Were there free elections? Any chance of a recount?
真的是自由选举吗? 还能重新计票吗?
You know what? Let's go back a little
不如这样 我们倒回一点看看
and l'll give you the lowdown on Fairytale Land.
我来告诉你童话王国的内幕
Yeah, the name's kind of corny
是的 这名称有一点俗
but we had to call it something, and "Canada" was already taken.
我总得给它起个名字吧 "加拿大" 已经有人用过了
So, anyway, in this tower high above the prince's palace
总之 在这座塔里 白马王子宫殿的最上面
is what you might call the Department of Fairytale Land Security.
是被你们称作的童话王国安全部
This is where all the stories you know the ones
所有的童话故事 你知道的那些人物
Rapunzel.
长发姑娘瑞潘泽
Sleeping Beauty.
睡美人
the Frog Rrince.
青蛙王子
are watched over by a wizard.
都受到巫师监督
And his job is to make sure every fairy tale goes by the book
他的工作就是确保每个童话故事 按书中描写发展
right up to their happy endings.
直到他们有幸福的结局
And that's why he has these:
这是为什么他有这些东西
The scales of good and evil.
测量正义与邪恶的天平
See that? They have a little pointer and everything.
看见那吗? 他们有个小指示器 还有其它的东西
As long he keeps those things in balance, the stories never change
只要他保持这些东西处于平衡中 故事永远不会改变
and the endings stay happy, happy, happy.
结局总是幸福 幸福 幸福
The wizard also has two assistants: Munk and Mambo.
巫师有两个助手 蒙克和曼伯
Munk's the guy who sees the glass as half empty.
蒙克是个悲观派(只看见瓶子是空了一半)
Mambo's the guy who probably peed in the glass.
曼伯是可能会向瓶子里小便的人
You know what l'm talking about a world-class troublemaker.
你知道我的意思 一个老爱惹事生非的人
Yeah. These are the guys you want to trust your happy ending to.
是的 你们的幸福结局都靠他们
here's our story.
我们的故事开始了
Remember her? She was the one with the whole
还记得她吗? 她与整件事息息相关
"Evil, evil... blah, blah, blah" speech a minute ago.
一分钟前还在喋喋不休地 鼓吹 "邪恶 邪恶..."
Anyway, let me fill you in on everyone in this particular tale.
总之 让我给你介绍 这个故事里的每个人物
We've got one wicked stepmother
我们提到了邪恶的继母
and two ugly stepsisters.
和两个丑陋的姐姐
Delicate flowers of womanhood.
简直是俩 "如花"
One fairy godmother.
一位教母仙女
I think she's a couple hansels short of a Gretel. You know what l'm sayin?
我想她是个纯粹缺根筋的人物 你知道我的意思吧?
One Rrince Charming.
一位白马王子
hold the charm.
还是就叫王子好了
And then there's one fair maiden.
一位美丽的少女
Ella.
艾拉
You probably know her as Cinderella
你可能知道她是灰姑娘
but she's always been Ella to me.
但对我而言 她一直是艾拉
She's in love with that prince you just saw.
她爱上了你们刚才看到的那位王子
What does Ella see in Rrince Rotato head? I have no idea.
艾拉到底看上了那个猪头王子哪一点 我也弄不明白
But just look at her.
但是看看她
She's so beautiful.
她太漂亮了
A girl like that could never fall for an ordinary guy like
像她这样的女孩子可能永远不会 爱上一个普通人 比如
So, you might be wondering by now who I am.
所以 你可能会奇怪我是谁
have a look.
接着看
No, not Blondie McBiceps.
不 不是那位金发的大块头
No. Look to the left.
不 看左边
Keep going.
接着向左
There I am. You know the Cinderella story, right?
那就是我 你知道灰姑娘的故事 对吗?
Remember Rick the servant?
记得那个仆人瑞克吗?
Of course you don't. I'm the guy who polishes the prince's boots.
你当然不记得了 他只是个给王子擦靴子的人
I'm the guy who washes his dishes and serves his meals
只是个洗碗 伺侯王子饮食的人
and does his laundry and flosses his teeth.
为王子洗衣服 为他剔牙
You know what kind ofhappy ending the royal flosser gets?
你知道这个王室的仆人 会得到什么幸福结局吗?
Right.
是的
None.
什么都没有
So, that's everyone important and me.
这就是所有重要人物和我
Okay, let"s see the title now.
好 让我们现在看看片名
Happily N'ever After
片名:邪恶新世界
Happier music, please.
请放欢快的音乐
So here we are, the day of the prince's ball.
我们到了 这天是王子的舞会
I managed to swipe some mail from the royal messenger's bag
我设法从王室信差包里偷了些信件
so l'd have an excuse to visit Ella.
我就有借口去找艾拉了
hello? Oh, Rick, it's you.
谁啊? 哦 瑞克 是你
I'm sorry to be such a disappointment.
很遗憾 让你失望了
No, no. I was expecting the royal messenger.
不 不 我是在等王室的信差
With these?
等这个?
They're here!
是这个!
Did you see him today? What was he wearing?
你今天看到他了吗? 他穿什么?
One for my stepmother, two for my stepsisters
一封是给继母的 两封是给姐姐的
and none for me.
没有给我的
Wait. What's that?
等等 那是什么?
You've got somethin... here.
你这里有些东西
I'm invited too! Just like I've dreamed about.
我也被邀请了! 就像我梦见的一样
The royal ball. And he'll be there in his royal shirt.
王室的舞会 他会穿着高贵的服装出现在那里
And his royal boots which Rick spent two hours polishing.
还有他高贵的靴子 那是瑞克花了两个小时擦亮的
And it was a royal pain in the butt.
这真是高贵的痛苦
I may even get to dance with him tonight.
今晚我甚至可以与他共舞
Gosh! Wouldn't that be super?
天! 这是不是有点过了?
he's dreamy.
这只是异想天开
The prince!
王子
- The invitations! They're here! - Move it!
- 邀请函! 在这里! - 走开!
Give it! It's mine!
给我 这是我的
Out of my way!
不要挡我
- Mom totally hates you. - She hates you more.
- 妈妈恨透你了 - 她更恨你
Nuh-uh. You.
噢 你
You totally ripped my coiffure.
你把我的头饰弄掉了
All right, Knock it off!
好了 住手!
Great. Here comes the dragon lady.
天 这凶暴的女人来了
- You started it. - Did not!
- 你引起的 - 不是
- Did too! - You so did.
- 你也是 - 你同样
Shut up. She's coming.
闭嘴 她来了
It takes hours to get you looking like that.
花了几小时的时间才把你打扮成这样
Now we have to do the whole thing all over again.
现在我们只得全部重新再来一次
And you.
你
hand them over.
给我
Come on. Come on. Cough it up.
快点 快点 交给我
I am invited, Stepmother.
邀请我了 继母
If she goes, she'll just embarrass us.
如果她去了只会给我们丢脸
- She has nothing to wear. - Now, girls
- 她没有衣服穿 - 哦 女孩们
of course Cinderelly may go.
灰姑娘当然可以去
Unfortunately, she has a few things to do before the ball.
不幸的是 去之前她有些事要做
First, she has to polish my shoes
首先 她要擦我的鞋子
then cook us a pot roast, whiten the bathtubs
还要炖肉 把浴缸擦亮
shampoo the cat, reshingle the roof
给猫洗澡 重盖屋顶
give the carriage a lube job
给马车打油
Shall I continue?
还要我继续吗?
Ella, say no. You don't have to put up with that.
艾拉 拒绝她们 你没必要忍受这个
Get back to the kitchen.
回到厨房去
You're not her Prince Charming.
你不是她的白马王子
You're the dishwasher.
你是洗碗工
I am not. I do laundry, too.
我不是 我也洗衣服
Ella isn't the only one who's worked up about the ball.
艾拉不是唯一一个为舞会激动的人
The prince is so excited it's almost like he has a personality.
王子也很激动 这很像他的个性
The same as always, Your highness?
殿下 照老样子剪吗?
Not too much off the front.
前面别剪太多
Everything must be perfect.
一切都要力求完美
Tonight's the night I meet my damsel.
今晚我将会遇到我的梦中情人
It says so right here in the book.
书里就是这么说的
Princely Rule Book, Section 12: "On his 21 st birthday
"王子章程" 第12节 "在他21岁生日时..."
every prince must host a ball to find a damsel
每一位王子都要举办舞会选秀
preferably blonde, who is either imprisoned
必须是完美的金发美女 要么被囚禁
cursed or distressed.
要么被诅咒了 或者伤心欲绝
Great. Our downstairs neighbor, the Airhead Formerly Known As Rrince.
太棒了 这就是我们楼下的邻居 曾一度被称为王子的蠢货
There's gotta be something better on.
应该发生些更好的事情
There's Rapunzel
长发姑娘瑞潘泽
single-handedly keeping the kingdom's shampoo industry in the black.
仅她一人就能让王国的 洗发水工厂赚足了钱
Apparently, her people have yet to master scissor technology.
显然她未来还会进军剪刀业
Little Red Riding hood.
还有小红帽
Every wolf's favorite between-meals snack.
是狼最喜欢的小点心
And then there's Rumpelstiltskin.
再来是侏儒怪
Still trying to get the baby.
一直想得到那孩子
Don't ask me why he wants a baby.
你可别要问他为什么想要孩子
Messy diapers and the drooling and the this and the
还有恶心的尿布 满身的口水等等
- Can we limit the editorializing? - Munk. Mambo.
- 能不能少在哪儿高谈阔论? - 蒙克 曼伯
It's time for my vacation.
我要休假去了
- I'm off to Scotland. - Why?
- 我要动身去苏格兰 - 为什么?
Remember what I taught you.
记住我教你们的
You have to maintain the balance between good and evil.
你们必须保持正义与邪恶的天平平衡
- Don't worry, boss. - We're pros here.
- 放心 老板 - 我们可是专业人士
Actually, I'm senior assistant.
实际上我才是高级主管
What? Just 'cause he hired you 300 years before me, that makes you senior?
什么? 就因为他早雇你300年 你就想摆架子?
Does he know he's wearing a skirt?
他知道他穿的是条裙子吗?
That's better.
这样更好
Now, guys, no fooling around with the scales.
现在 伙计们 不要乱调天平
Same for the staff. No turning lead into gold
也不要乱玩魔杖 别玩点石成金
no giving yourself huge pectoral muscles, Mambo.
曼伯 不要施法变大你的胸肌
hey. It was a onetime thing, okay?
嗨 那是过去的事情了 好吗?
And keep a special eye on Cinderella.
多留意下灰姑娘
She'll be downstairs at the prince's ball tonight.
今晚她要在楼下出席王子的舞会
Everything will go by the book.
一切都会按书中说的发展的
- Just like it always does. - Munk, open the portal.
- 就像一直以来的那样 - 蒙克 打开入口
Yes, Your Wizardry.
是的 巫师
And remember.
记住
Keep your eyes on the ball.
紧盯你们的目标
Fore!
走!
how do you like that? I'm a prince of portals! A master of magic!
你觉得如何? 我是传送门的大师 我掌控巫术
Big deal. You're the doorman. Door pig. hippo thingy.
有什么了不起 你是门童 看门狗 大河马
You know what you are.
你知道你是什么
Can we get to work, please?
我们可以开始工作吗?
Ricky, where have you been?
瑞克 你上哪去了?
You have to wash the dishes for the prince's ball.
你得为王子舞会把碗给洗了
You went to see Ella again, didn't you?
你又去看艾拉 对吗?
What does she see in that loser prince?
她到底看上了王子那个可怜虫哪一点?
She doesn't even know the guy. I have to deal with him every day of my life.
她甚至都不认识王子 而我每天都得伺候他
She is a prince dreamer, mon frère.
王子就是她梦想 小伙子
- You're gonna get nowhere with her. - Shut up.
- 你跟她是没有结果的 - 闭嘴
I'm not trying to get anywhere. She's a friend.
我没要什么 她只是个朋友
I know what kind of friend you're talking about.
我知道你说的是哪种朋友
I need a friend like that, my friend. I tell you, huh?
我也需要这样的朋友 伙计 我告诉你 恩?
Oui. With friends like that, why do you need enemies?
是的 有这样的朋友 还要敌人干吗?
Gentlemen!
先生们
The prince is furious. he demands his cranberry juice.
王子发怒了 他马上就要酸莓果汁
- No! - Not the cake!
- 不 - 别扔蛋糕
Vanilla.
香草味的
Come on, girls. Think prince.
快点 女孩们 想想王子
- Don't work too hard. - Missed a spot.
- 别太勤快了 - 漏了个污点
See you at the ball.
舞会见
As if.
有机会的话
Ella.
艾拉
Remember. Shampoo and condition the cat.
记住 给猫洗澡 保养它的毛发
And don't forget to swab out its sores. It loves that.
不要擦洗它的伤口 它可喜欢这个了
Oops. Sorry.
噢 抱歉
Weepy, weepy, cry, cry, cry, sob.
流泪 流泪 哭 哭 哭 抽泣
And then, fairy godmother to the rescue.
接着 教母仙女来解救她了
I love this part.
我喜欢这一部分
"Don't cry, child."
不要哭,孩子
Don't cry, child.
不要哭 孩子
I'm your fairy godmother.
我是你的教母仙女
I have come to grant your wish to be a real boy.
我来这帮你实现愿望 成为真正的男孩
What?
什么?
- You're Cinderella, right? - Yeah.
- 你是灰姑娘 对吗? - 是的
Then let's get you ready for the ball.
那我们为你去舞会准备吧
That's not right.
不是这样
Nice.
很好
Yes.
好了
here we go.
开始吧
Sassy!
很时尚
Oops.
噢
- Yes. - Wow.
- 好了 - 哇
- You look beautiful, Salmonella. - It's Cinderella.
- 你看上去很漂亮 沙门氏菌 - 我叫灰姑娘
Cinderella going to the ball... again.
灰姑娘又要去参加舞会了
Sleeping Beauty, still asleep.
睡美人还在睡
Somebody get her a double espresso, please.
谁去给她一杯双份的浓咖啡
And get me a triple.
我要更三倍浓的
You have but three chances to guess my name
你只有三次机会猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出 你的孩子就归我啦
Rumpelstiltskin, still goi
这篇关于飞屋环游记中英文对白的文章就介绍到这儿,希望我们推荐的文章对编程师们有所帮助!