本文主要是介绍01 私人谈话 02 早餐还是午餐,希望对大家解决编程问题提供一定的参考价值,需要的开发者们随着小编来一起学习吧!
课文1 私人谈话
1. Last week I went to the theatre.
上星期我去看戏。
2. I had a very good seat.
我的座位很好,
3. The play was very interesting.
戏很有意思,
4. I did not enjoy it.
但我却无法欣赏。
5. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly.
一青年男子与一青年女子坐在我的身后,大声地说着话。
6. I got very angry.
我非常生气,
7. I could not hear the actors.
因为我听不见演员在说什么。
8. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
我回过头去怒视着那一男一女,
9. They did not pay any attention.
他们却毫不理会。
10. In the end, I could not bear it.
最后,我忍不住了,
11. I turned round again.
又一次回过头去,
12. 'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily.
生气地说:“我一个字也听不见了!”
13. 'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely.
“不关你的事,”那男的毫不客气地说,
14. 'This is a private conversation!'
“这是私人间的谈话!”
课文2 早餐还是午餐?
15. It was Sunday.
那是个星期天,
16. I never get up early on Sundays.
而在星期天我是从来不早起的,
17. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime.
有时我要一直躺到吃午饭的时候。
18. Last Sunday I got up very late.
上个星期天,我起得很晚。
19. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside.
我望望窗外,外面一片昏暗。
20. 'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.'
“鬼天气!”我想,“又下雨了。”
21. Just then, the telephone rang.
正在这时,电话铃响了。
22. It was my aunt Lucy.
是我姑母露西打来的。
23. 'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.'
“我刚下火车,”她说,“我这就来看你。”
24. 'But I'm still having breakfast,' I said.
“但我还在吃早饭,”我说。
25. 'What are you doing?' she asked.
“你在干什么?”她问道。
26. 'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated.
“我正在吃早饭,”我又说了一遍。
27. 'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!'
“天啊,”她说,“你总是起得这么晚吗?现在已经1点钟了!”
这篇关于01 私人谈话 02 早餐还是午餐的文章就介绍到这儿,希望我们推荐的文章对编程师们有所帮助!